Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Random Act of Kindness

Hey hey hey, it's Kayy!

Just wanted to quick write about something, it's another no-picture post, but don't worry, that will change soon! I've been so busy this past weekend with a non-stop toothache, I ended up getting to the dentist yesterday, the nerves in my tooth had died. The dentist drilled a hole in my tooth and drained out all the infection, 5 cc's (mL) of pus was drained out! I have to go back in next Monday to have a root canal done.

Back to my post, on Saturday, I went to Joanns with a coupon I got in the mail. I go look for batting, and I grab one off a shelf that says $8.99, so I was like, "Woohoo!"
I get up to the checkout, and the cashier tells me that the original price is $19.99, which is okay, my 50% coupon makes it so I can still buy it. Nope. It was already on sale for 40%, and that makes me short around a dollar, but this really nice lady, comes over after finishing her checkout, and hands my cashier a twenty dollar bill, and refuses to take the money I do have,
"I like to see people who sew" She says, I really wish I had asked her name, I really am thankful for that, a Random Act of Kindness. Maybe someday I'll see her in Joann's and be able to do something good for her, or maybe I can Pay It Forward, that's the whole theme of my civics class project, based on that wonderful movie.

That's all I wanted to ramble about, I just thought that what had happened was so cool I'd share it with you :) My next post will have pictures! Don't worry! Have a wonderfully crafty day everyone :)

-Kayy

No comments:

Post a Comment